Publications Jane Bailey
- Jane Bailey, Digitization Of Court Processes In Canada, Workin Paper n°2, Laboratory of Cyberjustice, October 23th 2012 PDF
- Burkell, Jacquelyn and Jane Bailey, “'Face' Value: Empirical Evidence on the Impact of Videoconferencing in the Courtroom” [in progress].
- Giampiero Lupo and Bailey, J., “Designing and Implementing e-Justice Systems: Some lessons learned in the EU and in Canada” [under review].
- Bailey, J. (special guest editor) “Law, Technology and Social Media” for Laws (2014) [in progress].
- Lupo Giampiero and Jane Bailey (2014),“Designing and Implementing e-Justice Systems: Some Lessons Learned from EU and Canadian Examples”, Laws Special Issue “Technology, Social Media and Law”, to be published, under review.