The Cyberjustice Laboratory takes part in workshop
This workshop is organized with the support of the projects Smart Lawyer funded by DATAIA and Autonomy through Cyberjustice (ACT) funded by the Social Science and Humanities Research Council of Canada.
Date and Venue Thursday, 22 November 2018 HEC Paris – Room 421 ex 6-14 Avenue de la Porte de Champerret, 75017 Paris
- 9.50-10.00am - Welcome to participants by David Restrepo Amariles
- 10.00-10.30am – Justicebot – Cyberjustice Laboratory
- 10.30-11.00am – Q&A and discussion
- 11.00-11.30am – Smart Lawyer – HEC Paris and Ecole Polytechnique (X)
- 11.30-12.00pm– Q&A and discussion
- 12.00-12.30pm – Teaser and brainstorming – Gregory Lewkowicz (President of the European
Incubator of the Brussels Bar Association & ULB)
- 12.30-2.00pm – Lunch - Salle Escoffier
- HEC Paris – David Restrepo Amariles, Delphine Dogot, Arnaud Van Waeyenberge, Jeanne
- Ecole Polytechnique – Michalis Vazirgiannis, George Panagopoulos, Paul Boniol, Christos
- Univeristy of Montreal (Cyberjustice) – Karim Benyekhlef, Valentin Callipel, Hannes
- Guests – Gregory Lewkowicz (European Incubator, ULB) & Benoît Kanabus (ULB)
This content has been updated on 07/10/2019 at 15 h 16 min.