The platform has been developed using Microsoft’s .NET Framework 4.0 platform and the C# programming language. In particular, we use:
- Entity Framework and LINQ for handling data;
- Windows Communication Foundation for the Web services of the Core Services (We use the SOAP, RESTful and OData protocols, depending on the context.);
- Windows Identity Foundation for managing authentication and authorizations (WS-Federation, WS-Trust and SAML 2.0);
- ASP.NET and ASP.NET MVC 3 for developing Web applications;
- Windows Server 2008 or later;
- Internet Information Services 7.0 or later for deploying applications and the « Cyberjustice Core Services »;
- ELMAH Framework for the error log;
- NINJECT Framework for managing business logic;
- The jQuery 1.7.2 library for dynamic interfaces;
- Twitter Bootstrap 2.1 for creating intuitive user interfaces that can be adapted to screen formats;
- HTML5 and CSS3 with MVC applications.
The Web applications are developed and tested for the Internet Explorer 9.0, Google Chrome, Firefox Safari browsers. Earlier versions of Internet Explorer do not support most of HTML5’s dynamic properties.
This content has been updated on 04/30/2015 at 22 h 00 min.