ACT Series | The Justice Crisis: The Cost and Value of Accessing Law
10/27/2020 • 11:00 (EDT)
- Lesley A. Jacobs, York University
- Trevor C.W. Farrow, York University
- Nicolas Vermeys, Laboratoire de cyberjustice
About the book :
The Justice Crisis explores the value associated with the provision of an effective justice system and the costs – individual and collective – of not providing accessible justice. The national and international importance of and the need for this kind of research is widely acknowledged.
This is the first book to provide an in-depth overview, based on new empirical research, of what is working and not working to improve access to civil and family justice in Canada.
Certificate of training
This event is eligible as 1 hour and 30 minutes of continuing education through a certificate of attendance that will be issued to lawyers and notaries who have completed the online attendance form. This certificate will be placed in your file on the continuing education platform of the Faculty of Law and the CRDP. Please consult your notifications to this effect. Attestations will be produced and filed within ten business days of the event.
- You will need to create an account by clicking on the "Sign Up" button at the top of the page dedicated to the Faculty of Law.
- Then enter the required information
- Note: only boxes marked with an asterisk (*) must be filled in, other information is optional.
This content has been updated on 10/26/2020 at 10 h 41 min.